What is it: Brightening liquid - it is exfoliator containing 15% PHA ingredient, which removes dead skin cells and moisturize all skin types, including sensitive skin.
1: PHA 15% (polyhydroxy acids)
Rejuvenation, Anti-ultraviolet aging
2: Provitamin B5
Repair skin berries, improve dryness skin
3: Centella extract
Calming, soothing, improves acne skin
Benefit of PHA
- They're Gentle Giants: PHAs are a lot gentler on the skin because they have a larger molecule size. That means they take a little longer to properly sink in, and they'll never travel quite as deep as a straight-up AHA.
- Non-irritating: If you have sensitive skin you'll probably be able to apply a PHA with little-to-no stinging or irritation.
- Keep Skin Moist: PHAs are humectants (meaning they retain moisture reserves) and you definitely have a recipe for the most glowing of complexions.
- They're Regulating: These acids may be best known for their exfoliation properties, but their real claim to fame should be that they come armed with tons anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Fight Glycation: PHAs even combat glycation, a process that weakens collagen and elastin in your skin.
Skin type: All skin Type
Skincare concerns: Exfoliation, Brightening, skin rejuvenate
Suggested use: Apply Brighten Liquid PHA15 2-3 times every 3 minutes to remove dead skin cells at deep cleansing, after that use facial cloth wipes.